Moved to Azure Static Web Apps

I’ve moved my blog again! Well, sort of. Not a new engine this time. I’ve moved to a new host!

I’ve moved my blog to Azure Static Web Apps. The docs for Static Web Apps (SWA) include a good tutorial on using Hugo with SWA. I followed that tutorial.

Once I got the content set up and GitHub action publishing working, it was time to set up the custom domain name. Again, the Microsoft docs help there too. I was able to follow the instructions for setting up a custom domain with SWA, and then Burke Holland’s post on using CloudFlare for setting up a root domain.

Overall, a pretty easy process.